City Lights Cruise
- Two Hour Sail from
- Three Hour Sail
- Four Hour Sail
Night Cruises of NYC
Discover New York City in a different light with the night boat ride of NYC. Visit the Statue of Liberty and city skyline when they are beautifully illuminated during a late night cruise. Add a little sparkle with an exclusive boat ride of NYC at night. The New York night cruise is sure to impress visitors, jet setters, and even the most jaded New Yorkers.
NYC is beautiful at night and even more beautiful when it’s on full display from the water. Soak up the ambience of private luxury as the city sparkles and glows. No intrusions. No obstructions. Enjoy a serene evening cruise of NYC with panoramic skyline views.
Your night boat tour of NYC begins when you step off the sidewalk at Chelsea Piers. As soon as we leave the dock you’ll feel transported. Captain and crew will hoist the sails while you lounge on deck. Experience the quiet serenity of traveling by wind and water into the night. The city lights guide us down the Hudson River for a harbor night cruise of NYC and an intimate viewing of the Statue of Liberty. Make it a midnight cruise of NYC. You’ll discover that for a city that never sleeps, it sure does glitter a lot at night during a New York night cruise.
The NYC night cruise is an intimate private boat party for 2-6. Elevate the moment with champagne toasts and top it off with a NYC night cruise dinner. Al fresco dining available with table setting for six on deck and in the cabin lounge. Then lounge on the sun deck and sip champagne. Experience the glamour of late night cruises in NYC.
Sail Into The Heart Of NYC
Explore. Dream. Discover.
NYC Night Cruise Includes
- Champagne. A New York night tour boat isn’t complete without it.
- 2-hour to 4-hour night boat tours of NYC with a personalized sailing itinerary.
- Panoramic views of the dazzling NYC skyline.
- Luxury amenities including a sun lounge, spacious deck lounge, heated & air-conditioned cabin lounge with table seating for six, sound system with Bluetooth connection. Bring your playlist!
- Catering available. Elevate your NY night cruises.
- First-class service by captain and crew.
What To Bring Sailing
- Invite your close family & friends. NYC sailing is an intimate and joyful adventure.
- Wear yachting attire that’s comfortable, casual, and ready for the evening’s weather. Bring an extra layer as the temperature can be a little lower during the city lights cruises.
- Don’t forget to bring your phones and cameras. You’re about to have an epic night out.
- Bring your playlist. Connect to our sound system with Bluetooth and this one night cruise of NYC will be yours.
What NOT To Bring Sailing
- Don’t bother schlepping champagne. We’ve got you covered. Champagne is included with our night boat rides in NYC.
- Fancy footwear should stay home. In warm weather we’re a barefoot boat. Shoes are stored safely during the late night cruise of NYC.
- Leave behind frenemies, critics, and saboteurs. The Manhattan night cruise is for sailors, not pirates.