All Sailboat Charters
- Two Hour Sail from
- Three Hour Sail
- Four Hour Sail
- Five Hour Sail
- Six Hour Sail
- Seven Hour Sail
- Eight Hour Sail
Private Sailboat Charters of NYC
Explore New York City as never before. A private cruise of NYC is your passport to elegance. Luxury amenities including sun lounge, deck lounge, heated and air-conditioned cabin lounge, and 5-star beverage and catering service await. Experience personalized concierge service on our NYC sailing cruises.
Dream of your ideal day on the water. Discover the quiet serenity of traveling by wind and water on private sailing charters of NYC. Feel the sun on your face and wind in your hair. Hear the far-off sound of a bell at sea. Lose yourself during a NYC sail and rediscover the beauty of the world.
Discover the joy of a sailing cruise of NYC. Embark on a sailboat around Manhattan, an intimate journey into the city’s archipelago of thirty-six islands. Let our local sailing experts guide you to the best views of the city — Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Governors Island, Brooklyn Bridge, Financial District, Battery Park, Hudson River Waterfront. Escape the megaphones and crowds on a sailing trip of NYC. This will be your favorite NY boat rental.
Sail Into The Heart Of The City
Explore. Dream. Discover.
Yacht Rentals Include
- 2-hour to 8-hour private yacht charters.
- Personalized sailing itinerary on your private charter boat of NYC.
- Panoramic views of NYC’s must-see sights: Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Governors Island, Brooklyn Bridge, Financial District, Battery Park, Hudson River Waterfront.
- Luxury sailboat amenities including spacious deck lounge, heated & air-conditioned cabin lounge, sound system with Bluetooth connection.
- Champagne, wine, beer and catering available.
- First-class service by captain and crew on a private charter boat of NYC.
What To Bring On A New York Sail
- Invite close family & friends. Sailing New York is an intimate and joyful adventure.
- Wear yachting attire that’s comfortable, casual, and ready for the day’s weather. Bring an extra layer as the temperature can be a little lower out on the water.
- Don’t forget your phone & camera. NYC sailboat cruises reveal the best views of New York City.
- Sunblock (oil-free is best). For sunbathing, head to the bow of the boat. The deck lounge and cabin lounge are shaded and comfortable even on the hottest days.
- Make a playlist. Connect to our yacht sound system with Bluetooth and make the moment yours.
- Bring your questions about NYC. Captain Martin is a New York history and architecture guide.
What NOT To Bring On A Yacht
- Leave your fancy footwear at home. In warm weather we’re a barefoot boat. Shoes are stored safely during the sail.
- Can you bring your pet? No, furry friends are not made for sailboat rides of NYC. Please leave Fluffy at home.
- How about work? Unless you’re entertaining clients or colleagues, this is your chance to truly escape on a sail tour of NYC. You deserve it.
- Leave behind frenemies, critics, and saboteurs. We’re sailors not pirates on a NYC sailing cruise.