NYC Brunch Cruise
- Two Hours:
- weekdays + $48pp
- weekends + $48pp
- Three Hours: + $48pp
- Four Hours: + $48pp
All-Inclusive NYC Brunch Cruise
Start your day with a joyful adventure and a classic New York brunch. Experience a unique outdoor dining experience by the Statue of Liberty with the best views of the city.
Launch your journey with champagne toasts. Enjoy a decadent spread of bagels & smoked salmon with all the fixings plus delicious pastries and seasonal fruit. All this with the New York skyline as your background.
Experience a first-class Manhattan brunch cruise, an intimate adventure with your closest friends and family. On private yachting tours, all the luxurious amenities are yours. No canned music. No DJ. Your morning will have its own soundtrack, or none at all. Just bring your personal playlist and connect to our sound system with Bluetooth.
Sail Into The Heart Of NYC
Explore. Dream. Discover.
Our New York Brunch Cruise Includes:
- 2-hour to 4-hour brunch cruise around Manhattan
- Classic NYC brunch with complimentary champagne & mimosas and a feast of NY bagels & smoked salmon with all the fixings including red onion, capers, sliced tomatoes, lemon wedges, sliced cucumbers, cream cheese and butter. Accompanied by delicious danishes, croissants, scones, seasonal fruit, and orange juice.
- Luxury amenities including spacious deck lounge, heated & air-conditioned cabin lounge, sound system with Bluetooth connection.
- First-class service by captain and crew
- Best boat brunch in NYC!
What To Bring On A Yacht
- Close family & friends. Sailing is an intimate and joyful adventure.
- Phones and cameras. You’re about to see the best views of New York City.
- Wear yachting attire that’s comfortable, casual, and ready for the day’s weather. Bring an extra layer as the temperature can be a little lower on the water.
- Sunblock (oil-free is best). For sunbathing, head to the bow of the boat. The deck lounge and cabin lounge are shaded and comfortable even on the hottest days.
- Playlist. Connect to our sound system with Bluetooth and make the moment yours.
- Questions about NYC. Captain Martin is a New York history and architecture guide.
What NOT To Bring On A Yacht
- Fancy footwear. In warm weather we’re a barefoot boat. Shoes are stored safely during the sail.
- Pets. Sailboats are not made for fur babies. Please leave Fluffy at home.
- Work. Unless you’re entertaining clients or colleagues, this is your chance to truly escape. You deserve it.
- Frenemies, critics, and scuttlebutts. We’re sailors not pirates.