July 4th Fireworks Cruise
- Private Sail
4th of July Cruise NYC
All-in-one evening of fireworks, sunset views, and a dazzling NYC skyline. Host a private boat party to celebrate July 4th. Launch from Chelsea Piers Manhattan and sail down the Hudson River to the historic New York Harbor. Toast Lady Liberty on Independence Day! Swing by the Financial District for a twilight cruise of NYC. Then arrive at the very center of the 4th of July fireworks celebration.
When you rent a boat in NYC, you’re guaranteed front row seats to the world’s best light show. Experience the glamour of a luxury yacht for the best of the NYC night cruises. Food and beverage packages available.
Sail Into The Heart Of NYC. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Yacht Rentals Include
- 4-hour private 4th of July fireworks cruise of NYC with a personalized sailing itinerary.
- Panoramic views of NYC fireworks display and all of the must-see sights: Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Governors Island, Brooklyn Bridge, Financial District, Battery Park, Hudson River Waterfront.
- Luxury amenities including spacious deck lounge, heated & air-conditioned cabin lounge, sound system with Bluetooth connection.
- Champagne, wine, beer and catering available.
- First-class service by captain and crew.
What To Bring On A Yacht
- Close friends & family. Sailing is an intimate and joyful adventure.
- Phones and cameras. You’re about to have the best of the NY night cruises with panoramic views of the NYC fireworks.
- Wear yachting attire that’s comfortable, casual, and ready for the evening’s weather. Bring an extra layer as the temperature can be a little lower at night.
- Playlist. Connect to our sound system with Bluetooth and make the moment yours.
What NOT To Bring On A Yacht
- Fancy footwear. In warm weather we’re a barefoot boat. Shoes are stored safely during the sail.
- Pets. Sailboats and fireworks are not made for furry friends. Please leave Fluffy at home.
- Work. Unless you’re entertaining clients or colleagues, this is your chance to truly escape. You deserve it.
- Frenemies, critics, and saboteurs. We’re sailors not pirates.