Sailing Yacht Amenities
USCG Licensed Sailing Vessel
Staffed by Captain & Crew
Private for 2-6 Passengers
Spacious Sun Lounge, Deck Lounge & Cabin Lounge
Bottled Water Included
In our commitment to the well-being of our passengers and crew, we have made several safety changes. All sailing tours are private. Captain and crew are fully vaccinated. Our sailboat is cleaned before and after each sail. Hand sanitizers and face masks are available. During your private boat rental in NYC, all regulations are followed for your health and safety. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Each charter is flexible in nature due to tides, winds and other weather conditions. Go Sailing NYC (GSNYC) will do their best to stick to the cruising schedule but cannot be held responsible for charters that end earlier or later than scheduled. There are no full or partial refunds for charters ending prior to the scheduled arrival time.
With the Standard Weather Policy, only the Captain can reschedule a charter due to rain and/or adverse weather conditions, and only after the Captain has reviewed the radar 2 hours prior to departure. Rescheduled charters are subject to availability within the same season (April-November), and once rescheduled, cannot be changed, canceled, or refunded.
If you selected the Premium Weather Policy, then if there is over a 60% chance of rain or adverse weather conditions on the day of your charter, you can reschedule. Rescheduling is available once and subject to availability within the same season (April-November). Once rescheduled, the charter cannot be changed, canceled, or refunded.
Adverse weather conditions include but are not limited to: excessive winds, excessive rain, thunder and lightning storms, small craft advisory, and other extreme conditions.
All sales are final. GSNYC is not able to offer refunds. Charters postponed due to adverse weather conditions or mechanical failure can be rescheduled within the same season (April-November) but are not refundable.
You agree, and all members of your party agree, to the following Terms and Conditions:
– Smoking and vaping are not allowed on the vessel.
– Red wine and hard coolers are not allowed on the vessel.
– Food & beverage orders are not refundable. If your charter is rescheduled by GSNYC, then the food & beverage order will be transferred to the new date and time at no additional cost.
– Illegal drugs are not allowed on the vessel.
– Service animals are permitted, pets are not.
– Passengers are responsible for their personal items.
– Access to the dock is five minutes before the start of your charter. The vessel casts off the dock approximately five minutes past your scheduled charter time. If you do not arrive by five minutes past your scheduled departure, there is no refund or rescheduling. If someone in your party is late or does not show up, there is no refund or rescheduling.
– The passenger/agent booking GSNYC must provide a valid photo ID matching the credit card used for booking. If the passenger/agent refuses to provide a matching valid photo ID, then the passengers will not be able to board the vessel, and a full or partial refund will not be issued.
– GSNYC recommends that you wear a USCG approved Life Jacket. Adults 18 years and older have the sole responsibility to decide if they want to wear a Life Jacket. Passengers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. New York State law requires persons 13 years of age and under to wear a Life Jacket. Parents or guardians are responsible for determining if a minor age 14-17 must wear a Life Jacket. USCG requires all infants and children, regardless of age, to be considered in the six-person maximum. Maximum 3 children on the vessel.
– By booking a charter with GSNYC, you agree that we may take photographs or video of the charter or for the event you are attending, and we may use those photographs or video on our website and for other promotional purposes.
– Boating is inherently dangerous and all risks outside the reasonable control of the owners or operators of GSNYC are waived. GSNYC has the right to refuse or terminate passengers GSNYC judges incapable of meeting the rigors or requirements of a passenger for the safety of other passengers and employees. GSNYC shall not be liable for damages for emotional distress, mental suffering/anguish, psychological injury, or damage to or loss of personal property. GSNYC shall have the benefit of all statues of the United States of America providing for limitation and exoneration from liability.
– GSNYC shall not be liable for any claims for personal injury, illness, or death unless filed within 1 year after the voyage. GSNYC shall not be liable for any other claims unless filed within six months after the voyage. All disputes and matters whatsoever arising under, in connection with or incident to this contract shall be litigated before the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York in Manhattan or before a court located in New York County, New York.
In consideration of being allowed to board the vessel, you understand, acknowledge and agree that in the 5 days prior to departure, all members of your party have not experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 or tested positive for COVID-19. If the status changes for you or anyone in my party prior to departure, you understand that you must contact GSNYC, and you understand that the individual will not be allowed to board the vessel until 5 days after symptoms or positive diagnosis.