Sailing Yacht Amenities
USCG Licensed Sailing Vessel
Staffed by Captain & Crew
Private for 2-6 Passengers
Spacious Sun Lounge, Deck Lounge & Cabin Lounge
Bottled Water Included
In our commitment to the well-being of our passengers and crew, we have made several safety changes. All sailing tours are private. Captain and crew are fully vaccinated. Our sailboat is cleaned before and after each sail. Hand sanitizers and face masks are available. During your private boat rental in NYC, all regulations are followed for your health and safety. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Each sail is flexible in nature due to tides, winds and other weather conditions. GSNYC will do their best to stick to the sailing schedule but cannot be held responsible for sails that end earlier or later than scheduled. There are no full or partial refunds for sails ending prior to the scheduled arrival time.
GSNYC reserves the right to cancel any sail due to mechanical failure and/or adverse weather conditions. Adverse conditions include but are not limited to: excessive winds, thunder and lightning storms, small craft advisory, and other extreme conditions.
If there’s a chance of rain, the Captain will monitor the weather and decide 2 hours prior whether it is safe to sail. If it rains or conditions are unsafe, the Captain will cancel the sail. Only the Captain can cancel a sail. Cancellations due to adverse weather conditions or mechanical failure will be able to reschedule within one year, subject to availability during the sailing season. No refunds will be issued. Rescheduled sails are not able to be changed, canceled, or refunded.
All sales are final. GSNYC is not able to offer refunds. Requests for rescheduling are subject to availability and must be sent 24 hours prior to departure via email to [email protected]
Dock access is five minutes before the start of your sail. Please don’t miss the boat! Due to a tight sailing schedule, we try to cast off five minutes past your scheduled sailing time. If you do not arrive by five minutes past your scheduled departure, there is no refund. If someone in your party is late or does not show up, there is no refund.
You agree, and all members of your sailing party agree, to the following Terms and Conditions:
– Smoking and vaping are not allowed on the vessel.
– Red wine and hard coolers are not allowed on the vessel.
– Illegal drugs are not allowed on the vessel.
– Service animals are permitted, pets are not.
– Passengers are responsible for their personal items.
– The passenger/agent booking GSNYC must provide a valid photo ID matching the credit card used for booking. If the passenger/agent refuses to provide a valid photo ID matching the credit card used for booking prior to boarding, then the sailing party will not be able to board the vessel and a full or partial refund will not be issued.
– All passengers must show a valid photo ID prior to boarding. If any passenger refuses to agree to these Terms & Conditions and/or refuses to show valid photo ID prior to boarding, then boarding is not permitted and a full or partial refund will not be issued.
– GSNYC recommends that you wear a USCG approved Life Jacket. Adults 18 years and older have the sole responsibility to decide if they want to wear a Life Jacket. Passengers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Parents or guardians are responsible for determining if a minor age 14-17 must wear a Life Jacket. New York State law requires persons 13 years of age and under to wear a Life Jacket. USCG requires all infants and children, regardless of age, to be considered in the six-person maximum. Maximum 3 children on the vessel. Each child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
– By booking a sail with GSNYC, you agree that we may take photographs or video of the sail or for the event you are attending, and we may use those photographs or video on our website and for other promotional purposes.
– Sailing is inherently dangerous and all risks outside the reasonable control of the owners or operators of GSNYC are waived. GSNYC has the right to refuse or terminate passengers GSNYC judges incapable of meeting the rigors or requirements of a passenger for the safety of other passengers and employees. GSNYC shall not be liable for damages for emotional distress, mental suffering/anguish, psychological injury, or damage to or loss of personal property. GSNYC shall have the benefit of all statues of the United States of America providing for limitation and exoneration from liability.
– GSNYC shall not be liable for any claims for personal injury, illness, or death unless filed within 1 year after voyage. GSNYC shall not be liable for any other claims unless filed within six months after voyage. You agree to release and hold harmless GSNYC, its owners, and employees from liability and responsibility for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death, however caused, including but not limited to product defect or the negligence of the released parties. All disputes and matters whatsoever arising under, in connection with or incident to this contract shall be litigated before the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York in Manhattan or before a court located in New York County, New York.
In consideration of being allowed to board the vessel of Saga Sailing, LLC DBA Go Sailing NYC (GSNYC), you understand, acknowledge and agree that in the past 5 days, neither you, nor anyone in your sailing party, has:
– Experienced any symptoms of COVID-19
– Tested positive for COVID-19
If the status changes for you or anyone in your sailing party prior to departure, you understand that you must contact Go Sailing NYC, and you understand that the individual will not be allowed to board the vessel until 5 days after symptoms or positive diagnosis.