Sailing Birthday Party
- Two Hour Sail from
- Three Hour Sail
- Four Hour Sail
- Five Hour Sail
- Six Hour Sail
- Seven Hour Sail
- Eight Hour Sail
Sailing Birthday Party
Celebrate in style! A birthday party cruise of New York is the perfect combination of adventure, excitement, stunning views, and private luxury. Make it your own personal new year celebration.
Launching a private boat party is easy. Step onboard at Chelsea Piers Manhattan with all the birthday party essentials onboard — champagne, wine, birthday cake, close-ups with the Statue of Liberty, and unbeatable NYC skyline views. Try out all the lounges. Sun lounge, luxury deck lounge, heated and air-conditioned cabin lounge with table seating for six. All of the yacht’s luxury amenities are yours, even down to the music. Bring your playlist and connect to our sound system with Bluetooth.
Our first-class planning services provide a personalized experience. Our professional captain and crew offer an unmatched level of attention to each guest. Make it a surprise party. Host a picnic on the water. Throw an epic night out. Experience an elevated sense of exclusivity and luxury on your birthday party cruise. Let’s make all your birthday wishes come true.
Sail Into The Heart Of NYC. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Birthday Party Cruise Includes
- 2-hour to 8-hour private cruise around Manhattan.
- Close-ups with the Statue of Liberty and stunning views of New York City.
- Luxury amenities including private sun lounge, deck lounge, cabin lounge, sound system with Bluetooth for your personal playlist.
- Catering menu available with champagne, wine, beer, brunch, lunch, appetizers, dinner, and birthday cake.
- Full-service yacht with US Coast Guard licensed captain & crew.
What To Bring On A Sailing Cruise of NYC
- Wear yachting attire that’s comfortable, casual, and ready for the day’s weather. Bring an extra layer as the temperature can be a little lower out on the water.
- Don’t forget to take photos. Your party boat rental will be epic!
- Sunblock (oil-free is best). For sunbathing, head to the sun lounge at the bow of the boat. The deck lounge and cabin lounge are shaded and comfortable even on the hottest days.
- Make a party playlist and surprise them. Surround sound system with Bluetooth connection makes the experience perfect.
What NOT To Bring On A Sailing Cruise of NYC
- Fancy footwear. In warm weather we’re a barefoot boat. Shoes are stored safely during the sail.
- Pets should stay home. Sailboats are not made for furry friends.
- Leave behind frenemies, critics, and scuttlebutts. Our sailing cruises of NYC are for sailors not pirates.